Be sure to watch in 1080p HD.
Clifton St. Fire (Ansonia, CT) 9/22/09
ANSONIA, CT - Shortly before 11:00am on September 22, 2009, the Ansonia Fire Department was dispatched to 20 Clifton Street for a reported electrical fire. While companies were enroute to the fire, the dispatch was updated to a working structure fire. First companies on scene found heavy smoke showing from the attic of a 2 ½ story wood frame residence. All 5 occupants that were home at the time the fire started had made it out of the structure safely. The fire was reported by the City’s fire marshal to have been caused by an electrical short in the attic of the home.Read More