Be sure to watch in 1080p HD.
All American Appliance Fire (Monroe, CT) 6/16/11
MONROE, CT – At approximately 7:00pm on June 16, 2011, Monroe volunteer fire companies were dispatched to 450 Monroe Turnpike for a building fire. First in companies reported heavy fire from a window on the second floor of a 2-story commercial building located on the corner of Monroe Turnpike and Elm Street. The fire was located on the second floor above the All American Appliance Store. An aggressive interior attack put a quick knock on the fire, but not before several surrounding towns provided mutual aid and station coverage. No one was injured in the blaze.Read More